Thursday, December 10, 2020

ABC's for car kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pj0jG8FAqc

 I choice to create my ABC book about something that I have always enjoyed which is cars. I have always enjoyed working on cars with my dad when I was younger and still do to this day so I stuck to something where I could meet all the the letters of the alphabet and I have always been interested in the origins of cars and the car companies and that's what this alphabet book teaches. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jaylin I really like the theme of your book. I don't know much about car brands myself but through this book I was able to learn more about them. I believe that this book is informative and helps others learn about the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaylin, I enjoy you go into detail for each car companies. I am not a huge fan of cars but seeing how passionate you are about them got me interest in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your topic and enjoy cars myself so I really enjoyed looking through your book. I also thought there was good information in the book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaylin, I thought your theme was interesting a definitely would not only help a child, but young adults as well!

    ReplyDelete