Wednesday, December 9, 2020

O is for Ocean

 Here's my link for the video: https://youtu.be/K1CbguhBWko 


    The approach that I wanted to take with making this book was making one that would a child with smaller hands could hold very easily. I just think this can give the child an easier time when not only holding the book but also reading it as well. As for the theme, I chose the animals of the ocean because there are so many to learn about and each one is different and unique to what they look like, where they live, and more. In addition, there are so many interesting things about the ocean that I can be fascinating to learn about as a kid. Lastly, for connectedness, I made sure I chose animals who would live in some mutual areas together. Furthermore, I made sure I included animals from all different parts of the food chain.

Hope y'all enjoy,

Kyle Fabrizio 

8 comments:

  1. Kyle, I really enjoyed watching your ABC Book. It was very informative about the different species and animals that live in the ocean! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, I loved your book! The detil in the pictures is beautiful and I learned several facts about sea animals that I did not know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle, I thought that this book was very well written and illustrated! The drawings were so colorful and engaging. The information was also super cool. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle, as soon as I seen "albacore" I knew this was going to be an interesting book. I never knew or heard of some of these things so it was very fascinating to watch and listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle, I really enjoyed the illustrations. Your book was also very informative and interesting, I didn't know the Puffer fish wasn't the actual name for the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your ABC Book!!! It will definitely be handy to read to family members or students if that your field! I learned a lot about animals I may never learned about! It brought in a lot of facts but I feel kids will learn it well by it being an ABC Book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kyle I think that your theme was very clever. This is a very good way for kids to learn about the animals in the sea. I also like how you gave a short description of each animal as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyle, I liked the theme of your book and I think it would be a great addition to a child's collection.

    ReplyDelete