Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Golf Themed ABC Book

 I chose to do my ABC book on the game of golf for a couple reasons. 1) golf has been a sport I have involved in for a long time now and 2) the reason I came to Pfeiffer was to play golf. Golf is a growing game and we have seen it really grow in 2020 especially with COVID. 


https://youtu.be/O4yRxZoVY-0

6 comments:

  1. John, I really liked your ABC book because of how informative it is. I think it would go over really well if a kid got to read it, especially cause it is a nice easy read. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, very creative! I learned new terms from Golf in your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your book was very creative and think that it would be beneficial for a child wanting play Golf to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I'm not very big on golfing and with the help of your ABC book I now know a little bit more of the sport. My grandad loves to golf and I have no idea how to relate but now I have more knowledge on the terminology aspect of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John, your books is fill with information and I appreciate it. I learn something new. My uncle loves golf and seeing this helps me understand my uncle passion for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John there was great ideas in this book. I enjoy playing golf but the game is kinda new to me so this book definitely taught me a few new terms.

    ReplyDelete