Wednesday, December 9, 2020

B is for Beagle

 I chose to create a book about my dog Lyla and how she likes to run with her friends and loves to race others! The story is about some friends who want to run in a fair race. Everyone is a winner in this book as friends take their mark in the fastest dog race. B is for Beagle 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8GccODEqAk

6 comments:

  1. I loved how creative your book was and that it followed a story line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book, I also have a beagle at home and this was a great listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali, I love the theme of your ABC book! I think it is very unique and it turned out awesome. Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali, I adored your creativity that you used throughout your ABC book, with the use of different colors and theme really made the book standout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali, I really like how your book had a story line behind it! It keeps the readers entertained throughout! Also great job on the illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your them was so cute and from reading you summary about book I knew I'd love it! Dogs have such a positive touch on us. It shows in your book!

    ReplyDelete