Thursday, December 10, 2020

Pokemon ABC's

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSiDXwy_RA&feature=youtu.be 

I chose Pokemon as the theme for my ABC Book because I was really into the games when I was a kid, and I think it is super relatable and interesting to younger kids. I also think that Pokemon in of itself is a creative world of its own that allows kids a break from the real world and a place to explore outside of reality. 

7 comments:

  1. Dakota, although I wasn't a Pokémon fan myself my brothers were and it was interesting learning about all the types of Pokémon. Also great job on the illustrations they look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dakota I really like the theme of your book. I really do not know much about Pokemon myself but I have heard of some of the characters from my brothers. I believe that your book has a purpose to teach others about the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing your drawings Dakota, My friends and I enjoy collecting the cards when we were kids. Seeing your video brought back good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool Dak. I like the idea and think the drawings look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was cool to learn the Pokemon character's. I never played it before so it was interesting to learn about it. I am sure kids will love to read your ABC Book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your theme you chose. Great job on the illustrations!

    ReplyDelete