This book focuses on my religion. I take this very seriously and I thought what better way to express how passionate I am about my beliefs than through the use of this assignment.
A'Mya, I loved that this book was personal to you and your beliefs, I thought you did a great job keeping the theme throughout and your drawings were great!
A'Mya, I really loved your book because of the visuals it had and because it was very informative. I am really happy you were able to make a book that was able to touch on your religious beliefs.
A'mya, This was a great book to listen too, as this was based on something very important to you. The drawings were great and I loved how you talked about the bible.
I loved this ABC book! I thought that the theme and message was very special and informative. The scriptures that you included were awesome and I think you did a great job narrating!
A'mya, I like the theme you chose for your ABC book it has a very good message to it. I also like how you picked something that is very special to you.
A'Mya, I loved that this book was personal to you and your beliefs, I thought you did a great job keeping the theme throughout and your drawings were great!
ReplyDeleteA'Mya, I really loved your book because of the visuals it had and because it was very informative. I am really happy you were able to make a book that was able to touch on your religious beliefs.
ReplyDeleteI thought your pictures were very good and I loved how you used this assignment to talk about the Bible.
ReplyDeleteA'mya, This was a great book to listen too, as this was based on something very important to you. The drawings were great and I loved how you talked about the bible.
ReplyDeleteI loved this ABC book! I thought that the theme and message was very special and informative. The scriptures that you included were awesome and I think you did a great job narrating!
ReplyDeleteA'mya, this was an awesome theme and you executed it so well. Awesome job on this project I throughly enjoyed your book!
ReplyDeleteA'mya, I like the theme you chose for your ABC book it has a very good message to it. I also like how you picked something that is very special to you.
ReplyDeleteI love the theme you chose! It was well read and showcases what is important to you.
ReplyDeleteI loved this!! I love how you used something as simple as a children's ABC book to spread the word.
ReplyDelete