Since I have always lived in North Carolina I decided I would do a book of the destinations that people way want to visit in the state. I hope you all enjoy.
Seth, I enjoyed your book and I'm gonna be honest, I've lived in NC for quite awhile now and some of those places were new to me, which I enjoyed. It also looked like you put a good bit of information for each page too which is really good.
Seth, I enjoyed this since I’ve lived in North Carolina my whole life as well. A few places I have been to, but the rest of them I have not and it’s nice to know there’s still more places to explore.
Seth, I really enjoyed listening to your book. As for someone like myself that is not from North Carolina, this book gives me ideas and places to visit whenever I am back in NC, well done!
Seth, I enjoyed your book and I'm gonna be honest, I've lived in NC for quite awhile now and some of those places were new to me, which I enjoyed. It also looked like you put a good bit of information for each page too which is really good.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed looking at all the North Carolina Destinations you included.
ReplyDeleteSeth, this was a great listen. Having been in North Carolina my whole life this brought a few places I didn't know about.
ReplyDeleteSeth, I enjoyed this since I’ve lived in North Carolina my whole life as well. A few places I have been to, but the rest of them I have not and it’s nice to know there’s still more places to explore.
ReplyDeleteSeth, I loved this topic! I love NC and getting to hear about the interesting places in it was a enjoyable watch. Great job!
ReplyDeleteSeth, I really enjoyed listening to your book. As for someone like myself that is not from North Carolina, this book gives me ideas and places to visit whenever I am back in NC, well done!
ReplyDeleteSeth, you did a great job! This book is very informative and I'll definitely have to visit some of these places.
ReplyDelete