Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Baseball Alphabet book

Here is the link to my video: 

https://youtu.be/QwvpdUFyfSI


I have loved playing baseball since I was a kid and I wanted to share some players that I very much enjoy watching highlights of and live.  I hope you all enjoy watching some players that crafted my love for the game.

6 comments:

  1. Zach, I really love the theme of your ABC book! I enjoyed learning about new baseball players that I have never heard about before. Great illustrations and presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach, I thought your theme was really cool and I liked the different info you used about not just the game but the people behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach, I loved the flow and creativity of your ABC book! I like how you included players from the past to the present day with telling us readers their biggest accolades and/or achievements! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach the topic was good good topic and thought some of the players you included was pretty cool as well. Being a baseball fan I really enjoyed learning a few new players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach, I like how you talked about the different players within your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach, you chose a good theme and I found it interesting to learn about the different players in your book.

    ReplyDelete