Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The ABC's of Babysitting

 Here is the link to my video: https://youtu.be/URYHHG6uLq0 

I chose to write my ABC book based off of babysitting my nephew. I wanted my book to be personal for me and this is something that I have spent a lot of time doing recently when I do not have class.  The theme throughout my book revolves around babysitting, baby items and personal connections for me and my nephew.  I hope that this is a book I can keep to look back on when he isn't a baby anymore, or even share with him in the future.

8 comments:

  1. Katie, I loved the approach you took with your book by basing it off your nephew. This gave it a really nice personal touch and I think it will be an amazing book for you and him to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you based the book after your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, this had a great personal aspect. This is a great book to hold on too as this is meaningful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, this is an awesome idea! I love how special this book is for you, and I hope that you can share it with your nephew in the future! The theme really made this book great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I absolutely love kids so I really enjoyed watching and listening to you read your ABC book. There's no greater joy than having a niece or nephew because you get to love on them and spoil them as much as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katie I really like the theme of your book. I like the way that you didn't created it about babysitting in general but instead you included things about babysitting your nephew and made it personal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie I loved your Abc book. I told me more about you! This is something I'm sure you will keep forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, I love how you made this book personal! I think it was really cute of how you did everything.

    ReplyDelete