Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Cartoon ABC’s

https://youtu.be/nR9e35IQUhk

I chose this approach because I wanted to do something that was nostalgic. I watched all these cartoons growing up and I thought it would be easier for people to understand cartoons than something scientific. To this day if I’m watching television it’s a cartoon on screen. The theme of this book is cartoons obviously. Any type of cartoon from any country and any time period, in the book you’ll see the title of the cartoon itself or a character from a specific cartoon. 

2 comments:

  1. Keyshawn, I really enjoyed your topic as I loved watching cartoons as a kid and this was also super nostalgic for me too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keyshawn, your drawings were well done. It is nice to see we share some common cartoons shows, It is nice to see some cartoons still show up today.

    ReplyDelete