Friday, April 10, 2020

ABC book

https://youtu.be/oTsFhKDM3qo

I decided to continue with the North Carolina theme. I used all of my available resources to creat this book. Within this book I choose famous mountains, national parks, sports teams, and other things that encompass the state of North Carolina!

14 comments:

  1. I really liked how you continued with the North Carolina theme. Your tone and pacing was very engaging and your pictures went a long well with your theme. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! Really good images and tone in pace while reading. You had a really theme all the way throughout the ABC book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job! Really good images and tone in pace while reading. You had a really theme all the way throughout the ABC book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your ABC Book. What I like the most was the North Carolina theme. I also enjoyed your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dylan, I think you did a great job! As someone who isn't from North Carolina, I found your book to be very informative! I enjoyed learning a little bit more about the state. I also think your tone and pace were great while you read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This can really show children whats around them and in the state that they live in and i think this was a great idea. I even learned new things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dylan, I loved how you kept the NC theme throughout your book as well. I thought this would be a cool way for children who live here to find out more about their home state and inform visitors about all the state has to offer. I also enjoyed your drawings and the connections to your topic on each page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so content rich that, after listening to you read your book, I felt like I had just ben given and entire history lesson of the state in a matter of minutes. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Dylan! I am also from North Carolina and I believe that your book represents our state well. I also liked that you used some of my favorite sports teams in your book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought you did a really good job on keeping the same them throughout the book. This would be a great fit for a child.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your theme was really cool. I think students would love to read and learn more about North Carolina. Your pictures went really well with each letter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is a really good read for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dylan, I think this book was really good and I really liked your theme and how you flowed the book! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dylan-Well done. I enjoyed your read aloud of your ABC book and found your theme of NC to be super fun. In 4th and 8th grades, children learn about NC and I think that these kids would enjoy being able to view your book. I hope you'll share this with the children and loved ones in your life as you continue on your journey and hold onto this to cherish.

    ReplyDelete