I chose this approach to reminisce on the good times I am as a teenager. The theme of my children's book is memories. I chose to create my children's book based on the memories I have accumulated over the years. This is something I am going to look back on and be thankful for. You will see that for each letter, I have used a place, person, or thing that is connected to me.
This is a wonderful idea! This can give kids the idea to look back on great times and to possibly make a scrapbook.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you picked memories I think that was an amazing idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite book idea so far! I love how you talked about the ABCs of your life and how your experiences made you who you are today!
ReplyDeleteThis was a really cute idea. I enjoyed looking at your pictures and learning more about you. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI love this book idea. I enjoyed listening to your book.
ReplyDeleteYour idea of using memories for your ABC Book is amazing! I really enjoyed your pictures of your previous experiences and how you went in depth with each page you read. Great job!
ReplyDeleteKenneth, this was such a cute idea! I can tell you worked hard on it, and it means a lot! I enjoyed getting to learn more about you. You did a great job reading it as well!
ReplyDeleteKenneth, I thought this was an awesome idea. This would be super cool for teachers to do for kids to give them a little bit more info about their teacher. I really liked how personal it was. Your tone of voice and pacing was really great and made listening to your adventures/memories really enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how this book was personal to you. I liked that you were able to add pictures of yourself and your actual memories in your book.
ReplyDeleteKenneth, this is a great ABC book that I know you will cherish for years to come! I enjoyed learning more about you through your book. It is neat how many similarities humans can have and we'll never know until we take the time to seek and learn more about one another. Did you know that I, too, lived in an apartment in Cullowhee? Cullowhee is one of the most beautiful places in NC. I have many fond (and many crappy) memories of my time there, too. :)
ReplyDelete