https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyfQKPjcmvs
The reason I chose this approach was to engage my future students in the book. I wanted them to be apart of the book themselves. The way that they are apart of the book is through them completing the activities. I am all about getting students out of their seats. It gives them a break from sitting down and doing school work.
The theme is countdown to summer. Including this in the book will engage the students even more. The students are already excited about summer. I decided to include a book about it. Each day is a letter and activity. This book lasts as long as the alphabet. The connectedness is in order to move to the next letter you must complete the activity of the letter before hand first. This book will get the students engaged and creative.
Kathryn-Your book has a great theme with lots of activities that teachers and students have to look forward to during a typical ending of the school year. Your illustrations are fitting and add to your story. Well done! I enjoyed hearing you read your ABC book and seeing your illustrations.
ReplyDeleteKathryn, your book was great! I loved your illustrations, they were so detailed.
ReplyDelete