Thursday, April 9, 2020

ABC book of the Avengers

https://youtu.be/onHmyRFgIA0

I chose this approach because it made the pictures colorful and interesting and also because most children at some point have an interest in superheroes. I also enjoy the marvel movies so it made the book fun to complete. The book connects throughout because everything in the book is either directly apart of the avengers or they are in some way related to the avengers.

16 comments:

  1. I really liked your illustrations! I think this is a great topic for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose to do your alphabet book on The Avengers. Your illustrations are immaculate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are so good. I loved your book and the idea you chose. I think kids would really like this, Avengers are a huge hit with kids. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Bobbi! I love your theme, and your illustrations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your tone and pacing throughout the book. I also really enjoyed the information you gave about each letter and your illustrations are very captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bobbi, this is awesome!! Your idea is definitely original, and I know kids would love it. It was very informative and I can tell you put a ton of work into it. Your drawings were really cool and impressive! I think you did a great job reading it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the way you decided to do the book! I feel like this would be an amazing book that would get kids interested in reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had great speed and almost all kids love the avengers so this will encourage them to read, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked your tone and illustrations throughout the book! I think it's great to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bobbi, I thought you had an awesome theme for your book. Your illustrations were eye-catching. You always do a fantastic job reading aloud. It was really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this idea for an ABC book. I think that it is perfect for children that like super heros, especially marvel movies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bobbi, I really enjoyed your book because I am a huge Avengers fan. I remember last year going to the movie theatre with some of my friends to see Endgame. It was one of the greatest nights of my life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you were able to tie in all of the Avengers into the book. I also really liked all of the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This theme was amazing. I love the Avengers. This could really engage kids. Your illustrations were good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked your illustrations and everything about the Avengers! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bobbi, this is awesome! My kids loved it and I'm going to show it to my husband, too. We just finished watching Jessica Jones (Marvel) last night. This was a fun and engaging approach to this project. I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete