https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YbQCb2Br3OFf4qRfNJvm8M5WbMkAj5iY
Each page in my fishing guide themed book educates the reader on the location of each fish and what bait they can use to catch it. I chose this approach because there are so many fish in the ocean that sometimes it can be difficult for fisherman to know where to find certain fish and what bait to use to catch them. Also, I greatly enjoy fishing and the outdoors and wanted to choose a theme that I would enjoy working on.
This is such a cute idea! The children reading this book would be excited to learn about fish and where to find them!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, I like that you talked about the different types of fish and how to catch them.
ReplyDeleteI learned so much more about fish than I knew was possible! Your idea was very good and a book that children would love!
ReplyDeleteI like that you stapled your papers together to create an actual alphabet book. It looks great! Your illustrations and tone were good. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI think this is a good way for kids to learn about different kinds of fish. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteThis was really good. I liked your pictures and how you told how to catch each one.
ReplyDeleteI thought your book looked great with the pictures. I think children would love this kind of book.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your title page and your illustrations throughout the book! Telling where each fish comes from is very helpful as well! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your book! The illustrations were a really great depiction of the fish you described. I liked that you included where they can be found and what you should use to catch those fish specifically.
ReplyDeleteKyle, I really really liked your theme and your explanations. Thought you did very well reading. This would be a good book for children for sure!
ReplyDeleteKyle, this is a super ABC book about a topic that you clearly love. Your illustrations are fantastic. Your title page is clever and captures interest before even opening the book. Your read-aloud is pleasant and you've demonstrated use of the read-aloud skills that we worked on at the beginning of the semester. Well done! I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)
ReplyDelete