I chose this theme because I love food and cooking and I am sure other kids love food and helping out in the kitchen. I added recipes, fruits, veggies, utensils and how they can all improve your health and time in the kitchen.
Your book is such an interactive book and I love that! I think that children's book that are interactive get children to read and make them enjoy reading! I loved everything about your book!
I loved how you implemented recipes that children love. Your tone and pacing was really engaging and I think children would love reading and using your book to make food! Great job!
What a terrific idea! I think you were completely right in rational as to why this topic would be a good catch for a younger audience. Altogether great work!
Daji, this is a fun and engaging ABC book that children will surely love! You have done especially well with your illustrations. You have included fun details that will delight children. Well done. I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)
The title is such a cute play on words! I love how your story would teach children about healthy foods and their benefits.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute, you did a good job. I like how you added recipes to the book also. That was creative.
ReplyDeleteYour book is such an interactive book and I love that! I think that children's book that are interactive get children to read and make them enjoy reading! I loved everything about your book!
ReplyDeleteYour book was informative, but still fun to read! I love your illustrations and tone of voice while reading. It was soothing to listen to.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you also put recipes in your book. Also your illustrations are so cute
ReplyDeleteI really like the title for your book and I also did a book based on food. I like how you included recipes within your book.
ReplyDeleteI loved how you implemented recipes that children love. Your tone and pacing was really engaging and I think children would love reading and using your book to make food! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like the title of the book! The recipes and tone that you added in made it even better.
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific idea! I think you were completely right in rational as to why this topic would be a good catch for a younger audience. Altogether great work!
ReplyDeleteThis is a super cute idea! I really liked your illustrations and that you incorporated cooking utensils and recipes.
ReplyDeleteDaji, this is a fun and engaging ABC book that children will surely love! You have done especially well with your illustrations. You have included fun details that will delight children. Well done. I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)
ReplyDelete