For my ABC Book I based it off of college degrees and fields that people can go into. I did not have any printer paper to print my pages off so my video is filmed from powerpoint with all the images uploaded that I hand drew. I chose this theme because its very close to what all of us are here for and that's to graduate with some form of a degree.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qr-7yYdZbpqdqY1_n2oKot5d5a27MOkn
I like how you made the book relatable to our class with how we are all different majors! Awesome work!
ReplyDeleteI like how you included different types of jobs, it can really get the kids thinking on what they want to do when they grow up.
ReplyDeleteThis was creative and a good idea, I liked your book. Your drawings were also really good.
ReplyDeleteSince you based your book off of college degrees, I think it will make kids think as they read just what they want to do when they grow up. You made it a fun way for children to figure out their future!
ReplyDeleteYour illustrations and pace were really good. I think it is cool that you chose to do an alphabet book about college majors. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteI liked that you talked about different jobs and majors. I feel like it helps kids when thinking about what they want to be when they are older.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your book! I like that it was about jobs and majors because that allows children to think about what they want to do when they get older.
ReplyDeleteTyler, I think this was a great idea! Your book was very informative, and you read it well!Children could benefit from this to get an idea of what they want to be when they grow up.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed looking at the illustrations that you did within your book! The way that you explained each page shows how the idea that you had is really important!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! I think you did a terrific job improvising based upon the circumstances you were faced with. The topics that you used for each letter were very insightful with meaningful explanations.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed listening to your book. I think that you did a good job with your tone throughout. This was a really good idea and a way for children to have an idea of the options they will have for a career one day.
ReplyDeleteTyler, I really think you did great considering how things were for you! I liked how you read the book and had good detail.
ReplyDeleteTyler, this is an interesting and informative ABC book that provides students who are trying to figure out what they want to do when they grow up with a low-pressure resource to get started with. Well done. Your illustrations are great and your read-aloud demonstrates your use of the strategies that we focused on at the beginning of the semester. I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)
ReplyDelete