Friday, April 10, 2020

B is for Baxter


I chose to write about Baxter because being back home has made me appreciate these little things even more. I feel like kids around here would enjoy this book. It’s always fun to point and say “hey, I know that!” I hope you guys enjoy learning a little bit about Baxter!

15 comments:

  1. I really like your illustrations and that you did it on your hometown that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hometown seems pretty cute! I like your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your drawings and I thought it was cool that you did your book on your hometown. It sounds like a great place. I also thought your tone and pace was good as you read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Landon, I really enjoyed your ABC book! You had a great tone throughout the book also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of your book being about your hometown and thought your pictures were great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ABC Book of things in your hometown was great idea! I enjoyed getting to know a little bit about Baxter and the things to do there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the theme and plot of your book! It was very original and unique. Your tone and pace was really great during the reading!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed listening to your book! I felt like the way you took your book would get someones attention as well as someone wanting to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you did your hometown. That is a really good idea. I enjoyed looking at your pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Landon, we did a similar theme of hometowns! I really admired that you went out on a limb to inform readers about something they may not know about. You did a great job reading and your illustrations were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your illustrations are super cute and I really liked that you did your hometown. You can tell that it means a lot to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good work Landon! The illustrations in your book were great and I also liked the theme of your book. It is a good way to inform readers about your hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Landon, I thought you did a really good job on the book its self as well as making it connect in someone to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your illustrations went really well with your book. I liked how you did your book about your hometown. I learned a lot about Baxter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Landon, this is a great ABC book about a topic that is clearly special to you and would certainly be special to the children in your area as well as your future students who will enjoy learning about your home town. Well done! I hope you'll treasure this for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete