Thursday, April 9, 2020

Disney ABC Book




I picked life lessons from Disney characters. The main reason I picked this was that I feel like kids would enjoy seeing their favorite characters. While they also learned simple life lessons. I know when I was younger I would always enjoy reading Disney books. I just really liked Disney a lot so that is also part of why I picked to do Disney characters.

17 comments:

  1. Your title page is outstanding! Your illustrations, pace, tone, and alphabet book are all amazing. Great job, Jaiden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tone and pacing is really good.Its awesome how you used Disney lessons in your ABC book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I loved the idea of showing Disney characters and lessons with each one. This was really cute, and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE IDEA, PICTURES ARE AMAZING LOVE IT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, Jaiden! I really enjoyed your theme! I loved your illustrations too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures were really great. I love Disney, so I really enjoyed this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your theme! The rhyming and pictures are amazing! I feel like children would really be engaged in this book because of their fascination with Disney! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I love the idea and I know children would too. Your drawings were awesome. I like how each character had a lesson to teach. You did an awesome job reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this!! You made your book so cute and I love that it is filled with life lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The illustrations that you made are really cool! Also the different emotions that you went through made the tone really good to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaiden, I loved this book! Your illustrations were PERFECT! Super cute and could be super beneficial for kids who have trouble reading or recognizing abstract ideas. This would allow them to connect with something they may have seen before or heard about. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't think of a theme that would resonate more with a younger audience than Disney! On top of that, I think you hit it out of the park with the content and illustrations that you filled you book with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this, it made me want to go and watch all of my favorite Disney movies. I also liked that you not only had the letter for each name of a Disney character, but for a word describing them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you picked a great theme for your book, a young audience would this. I also really liked your drawings of the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work! Disney movies are definitely a way to appeal to a younger audience. I also enjoyed the illustrations. Growing up my favorite Disney movie was The Lion King.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This book was really good. I really liked the theme. The words also teach kids life lessons. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jaiden, this is a great book that children will be able to relate to. What a great way to connect with the interests of children to teach them life lessons. I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete