Friday, April 10, 2020

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SqTS6ukk8tDW0gMoy1Me_kbJj-s7GOEP

I chose to do a food ABC book. I chose this because I love food and I enjoy cooking whenever I have the time to. Doing this book allowed me to make connections about which foods I like the best and my favorite flavors in things. I also discovered a new food doing this.

9 comments:

  1. I love your topic of food and the different food that you chose. Your tone and pacing was very clear and concise and I really enjoyed your book. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaicee, I think you did an awesome job! It was very informative, and you read very clearly! I think kids would love this. Your drawings were great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you chose different foods throughout your book! You made it very easy to understand you while read and I loved all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The choice of doing the different foods in your book really made this a cool book to view! I really liked how you informed us on each page of the different kinds that there are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaicee, I liked the variation of your book. You were able to balance the main topic but mix it up throughout the book. I think this would be an amazing resources for kids who are interested in foods/cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaicee, I enjoyed your book. The illustrations were good as well as the pace you used while reading. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The way you were reading your book had a really good tone and pace. I liked your idea for your book. I also like to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your theme! We all know as kids we were interested in food!! I thought you did a really good job with your reading and I enjoyed it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a neat ABC book about a topic that we can all relate to; food. Well done! I would love to see more aesthetic components integrated into the display of each page. I hope you'll treasure this for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete