Thursday, April 9, 2020

F is for: Fruits of the World!


https://www.loom.com/share/c1141a481cee46e494a341f5a665e550



The ABC Book path that I chose to take was to look at different types of fruits and where in the world these fruits came from and how they travelled to other places. I have always been fascinated by the many different fruits that different cultures of the world eat, and this book allows me to look at different countries fruit variety and how these fruits came to specific places. In my ABC Book, F is for Fruits of the World, I look at the many different types of fruits that are known throughout the world and where they come from!

14 comments:

  1. This is Great, your speed and tone is spot on. I like how you talk about the origin of each fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love fruit too, and learning about all the origins has been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your book idea was so cute and gave lots of information about fruits. If I was a kid reading this book, it would make me want to eat those fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sydney! I think you did a great job! I can tell you worked very hard on this. I think your book would be awesome for children to learn more about the origins of different fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sydney, your alphabet book looks amazing! The font you chose and illustrations were appealing to the eye. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that your book is great! I love that you can really tell that you had worked hard on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great idea. I loved your book and thought your drawings were good. I learned a lot through your book and I think kids would like it also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an awesome job, Sydney! I loved your idea for the book! You had a great tone throughout the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your book and really liked the drawings you included. I think this book would be very appropriate for children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sydney, I loved how informational your book was. I think it was a great learning tool and could be used for any age group. Your drawings were super cute! I enjoyed listening to you read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The topic that you chose was an idea that I never would have thought of so I really enjoyed listening to you read your book. Great use of reading skills as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought you did great at presenting and reading your book. I like how you chose all different types of fruit !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed this book because it was different. I think as a kid fruit would be a cool book! I like how you read it and I thought you did an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sydney, this is a great ABC book. Your text and illustrations are crisp and clear and your content is informational. I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete