For my ABC book I decided to go through my favorite children's books and characters. Each letter has a book or character referenced and a fun sentence giving a little bit of information about the story or character mentioned.
Since you had other books within your book and just enough information about each one to get someones attention, I feel like this will make kids want to find those books and will have them reading. Your idea was a great idea and your drawings drew me in :)
This is fun, it is kind of like a memory for people who have read these children's books and can open children's eyes to more books that they will love!
Cheyenne, this is such a fun ABC book! What a wonderful way to share your favorite children's literature with the audience of your book and to provide teasers for them to grab ahold of as they choose their own books as readers themselves. This is super engaging and your read-aloud demonstrates your use of skills from the beginning of the semester, as well. Well done! I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)
I love the idea of you adding your favorite characters in the book.
ReplyDeleteI love this, you did a great job. Your drawings look amazing also.
ReplyDeleteSince you had other books within your book and just enough information about each one to get someones attention, I feel like this will make kids want to find those books and will have them reading. Your idea was a great idea and your drawings drew me in :)
ReplyDeleteI loved your mood and tone while reading. It was so cute to listen and follow along to. Beautiful illustrations!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed listening to your book a lot! I also liked that you talked about other books and characters.
ReplyDeleteI like your book idea. This made me think back to my childhood books.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed looking at your illustrations and the way that your tone was throughout the entire book!
ReplyDeleteI think you did a wonderful job choosing a topic that engages young readers who can relate to the content. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThis is fun, it is kind of like a memory for people who have read these children's books and can open children's eyes to more books that they will love!
ReplyDeleteThis was a great idea! I really liked how you were able to incorporate other books into your own.
ReplyDeleteI think this would be an outstanding book for children! I like how you focused on things you liked and related it back to children!
ReplyDeleteCheyenne, this is such a fun ABC book! What a wonderful way to share your favorite children's literature with the audience of your book and to provide teasers for them to grab ahold of as they choose their own books as readers themselves. This is super engaging and your read-aloud demonstrates your use of skills from the beginning of the semester, as well. Well done! I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)
ReplyDelete