Friday, April 10, 2020

Fishing Guide & Terms


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdRna4oa8s&t=14s

For the ABC Book project I chose to name my book, 'Fishing Guide & Terms." Within the book, I illustrated the different aspects of fishing, from the hook all the way to different types of fishes that are located all over the world. Many people know the terms of fishing but do not really know all of the terms and tackle that are used. Also many people here only know the names of few fish, so I think I did a good job of showing names of fish that I personally have never heard

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you covered many areas of fishing. I think that this book would be a definite hit. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you used all of the pieces when it comes to fishing, even the dragonfly. This would be a good book for children that enjoy fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Matt! I would recommend your book to someone wanting to learn about fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a really good job making this book an easy read, as well as informing the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this book! I think it was very creative and informative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a very good job with this book! I really enjoyed it and I think kids would too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt-Well done with your ABC book. I think that you will treasure this as you continue on your journey. Your illustrations are fitting and anyone how is interested in fishing would enjoy reading this. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete