Thursday, April 9, 2020

ABC Book

ABC Book





I chose this approach because I felt it was a really good area that I had a lot of experience and knowledge in. I also chose it because I remember reading books about sports and things like that and I used to enjoy them so much. I thought it would be cool for me to do a sports themed book just because of how I used to like them myself. I chose to do this theme and connect the pages by doing different players that are really known in the Major League Baseball world. Every letter was a different player that had a different background, however they are all players. 

12 comments:

  1. Your book was very informative and will be to anyone who is not familiar with baseball. Great tone and pace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball is one of my favorite sports! I loved listening to your story and learning about different players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your book and I think other kids would enjoy learning more about baseball and the players also. Your tone and pace while reading was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your book, Kyler! You had a great tone throughout, and I loved your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you had a personal connection to the theme of your book. The information you gave was very informative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you did baseball players. I liked the little fun facts of your ABC Book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyler, I think you did a really good job! I know there are lots of students who love reading books about sports, so this is awesome! I like how you went beyond just stating names, and made the book informative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your choice of topic. Many younger kids will as well, because they are interested in learning anything about sports especially when it relates to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyler, I really liked how informational this book was. You seemed to really know your topic and displayed confidence while reading. I think this is an awesome book for kids because most kids will pick up a book about sports before anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked you theme and thought that you used great reading skills. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this would be a good book for kids that are learning about the sport of baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kyler, this is a great ABC book that shares a piece of you through teaching children neat information about these baseball players. Well done! I hope you'll cherish your book for years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete